Park Lake Residence
1900 1910 Lake Shore Blvd., W, at Ellis Ave
Phase One West Tower 1910 Lake Shore
18 floors 133 suites
Phase Two East Tower 1900 Lake Shore
19 floors 146 suites
Twin Towers with a individual recreation centers, share a fifth floor terrace that overlooks the magnificence of High Park and all the seasonal colours, and an unbridled views of Lake Ontario and Lake Shore Blvd., between, including entry foyer. Located as the last building site possible along Lake Shore Blvd., at Ellis Avenue with an unobstructed view for the East Tower, east view buyers, with a panoramic view of High Park, downtown Toronto and the lake views. Easy access to transit and Lakeshore Blvd.
Building Features/ Amenities
• Large angled balcony for a gorgeous view of the lake!
• Beautifully landscaped podium with b.b.q. area
• Fully equipped exercise room with separate aerobics/yoga area
• An elegantly appointed party room plus a billiards and cards lounge
• 24-hr Concierge for your convenience and security
• Keyless entry into building and suite, for added security
• Wood flooring for living/dining area & den, 40 oz. carpet for bedroom
• Upgraded GE stainless steel appliances
• Granite kitchen countertop
• Granite, porcelain tile or pre-finished wood flooring for kitchen & foyer
• Marble or Granite bathroom counter top
Patio Terrace and individual pictures available
This building even has its own FaceBook Page!
Floor Plans for individual Suites are Available with site sign in
Google Mapping Have a look at whats really around you!
View Larger Map
If you would like more information on this building or to find out what is currently available for sale please Contact David Pylyp As units come available for sold or sold data is compiled; you will need to register to receive this information. Please fill in the information below to receive the most recent sales data.
Are you an Owner?
If you own a unit in this building and you would like to sell your condo, click here and get a free condo value analysis.