2045 Lakeshore Blvd. W.
Palace Pier is located on the southeast corner of Lakeshore Blvd. West and Place Pier Court. Palace Pier was constructed in 1979 and included an in-house restaurant and tennis courts. The building has an in-house convenient store, a party room at the top of the building, squash courts, swimming pool, exercise room, 24 hour concierge, bus service to Union Station and valet parking. Lake views are the premium units with much higher price points.
MIX OF SUITES:
Palace Pier has one, two, three and four bedroom suites that range in size from 1000-3500 square feet.
PRICE/RENTAL RANGE OF SUITES:
- One bedroom (920 sq. ft.) from $184,000-$244,000
- Two bedroom (1,250 sq. ft.) from $280,000-$400,000
- Two bedroom (1,550 sq. ft.) from $300,000-$480,000
- Three bedroom (1,890 sq. ft.) from $450,000-$650,000
- Three bedroom (3,200 sq. ft.) from $600,000 - $1,000,000
- Four bedroom (3,600 sq. ft.) from $900,000 - $1,200,000
View Larger Map
If you would like more information on this building or to find out what is currently available for sale please Contact David Pylyp
If units are available for sale or sold data you need to register to obtain this information. Please fill in the information below to receive.
Are you an Owner?
If you own a unit in this building and you would like to sell your condo, click here and get a free condo value analysis.